It’s been a while but here it comes – The Real Neat Blog Award. I love awards. You get to answer funny questions (or sometimes they are really serious too but the funny ones are the most fun) and you get to promote some awesome blogs. So yeah, first I will thank Keiko for the honor of receiving this nice award. You’ll find her over at Keiko’s Anime Blog. Hop on over and read her answers to her award if you’ll please.
Rules, there will always be rules. Thus, here they come:
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
Questions from Keiko:
1. If you had to eat one dish for the rest of your life what would it be?
My absolutely favorite dish of all is some kind of stew made out of a premium piece of meat like prime rib. So that would be the obvious answer.
2. Talking of food, what is your favourite dessert?
I’m a simple person so ice cream with hot chocolate sauce.
3. If you had the chance to switch places with a fictional protagonist, who would you choose and why?
Jessica Jones – She’s smart, strong and drinks on the job. Okey, she’s got issues but hey, don’t we all. At least she gets to fuck Luke Cage and boy, who wouldn’t want to do that.
4. What sound makes you feel super uncomfortable?
People who whistle. It cuts through my ears and gives me anxiety. (that is not an exaggeration, it actually happens)
5. What’s your favourite season?
Late fall when the leaves are red, orange and yellow, and there occasionally is a storm or two. I always wish for a heavy rainfall and stormy weather on my birthday in mid November. I rarely get what I wish for.
6. What do you prefer, the ocean or the forest?
Forest – I live in a part of the country where there are deciduous trees and there is nothing more beautiful than newly sprung leaves in the spring time. That sheer green color.
7. What’s your favourite movie to watch around Christmas time?
We always watch Love Actually. It might not be the most exciting movie ever made but it is tradition in this house. Also, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is second on the list to watch. Yes, I am a kid of the 80s.
Nominees (I’m gonna chose some of the bloggers I have just recently (well, maybe not that recently in some cases) found and started to follow. People I think y’all should follow too because, I mean, I follow them so they got to be awesome.)
And now, my questions to you:
1. What’s your stance on killing goblins?
2. What would be the best way to kill an evil goblin? (is there even good goblins?)
3. What would happen in a world where the goblins would be allowed to roam free?
4. Would you like to live in a world where goblins ruled?
(this has nothing to do with Goblin Slayer)
5. Who is your favorite goblin/-slayer? (yes, you can chose; be it the favorite goblin or the slayer that kills the goblin. And I am not necessarily talking about anime mind you.)
6. What is you favorite anime/movie/tv-series with goblins in it?
7. This was plenty of goblins I’d say; who’s your best boy/girl of all the best boys/girls in all genres. Please elaborate and show me pictures. We need pictures after all them nasty goblins.
Well, that’s it for this time. Readers of the blog, even if you aren’t nominated, feel free to share your thoughts on goblins in the comments. Or, if you just want to talk about your best boy/girl that’s fine with me too. Or, if crocodiles are your forte I’m in for that too. Just spill your heart out, I here to listen. Bye bye for now!