I’ve been pondering a little bit about what to do these upcoming months, blogwise. It is a new season with new, exciting anime to watch. I, who am not a seasonal watcher, am thinking that maybe I should pick out one or two anime to watch on a weekly basis and write an episode review of chosen anime. Because, I have never done that before and it would be interesting to see how that works out. But, what should I chose then? After watching Listen To Me, Girls, I Am Your Father it hit me; I should of course chose something I would never in a million years think about choosing. And you all know the least thing I like; cute, blushing girls. I have five platforms to watch at; Crunchy, Amazon, Hidive, Netflix and Viewster so it has to be available there, which makes it a little bit tricker. Anyway, I have also decided to chose something I will like, hopefully; Devils Line. But, back to the girls then. I have no idea about that one so, if you please, give me a suggestion. I was thinking maybe Comic Girls but I can’t find any information about if/what any network will simulcast it.
Something else; Arthifis and Mel in Animeland are doing their men and I am thinking about joining them. Because, who doesn’t want to do men. Lots and lots of men. Oh, not doing them like you think. Damn, you readers are naughty. Or, maybe I am the one who’s naughty for thinking that you think that? Hm? Well, I admit I have a perverted mind and I wouldn’t mind doing dirty stuff with all my hot 2d boys. But, I am talking about their hot men challenge.
So, what is this collab all about? We will be doing the 25 Days Anime Male Challenge! However, instead of spreading it on 25 days, will be 13 weeks (okay maybe a little bit more depending of how it goes).
The one rules will be the same, a character can’t appear more than once.
Here’s the Challenge List:
- Day – 01 First Anime Crush
- Day – 02 Supporting Male Crush
- Day – 03 Favorite Sport Anime Crush
- Day – 04 Favorite Fantasy Anime Crush
- Day – 05 Favorite Supernatural Anime Crush
- Day – 06 Favorite Thriller/Psychological Anime Crush
- Day – 07 Favorite Comedy Anime Crush
- Day – 08 Favorite YAOI Anime Crush
- Day – 09 Favorite Male Wearing Glasses
- Day – 10 Favorite Male Villain
- Day – 11 Anime Male with Blond Hair
- Day – 12 Anime Male with Black Hair
- Day – 13 Anime Male with Brown Hair
- Day – 14 Anime Male with Blue Hair
- Day – 15 Anime Male with Red Hair
- Day – 16 Anime Male with Purple Hair
- Day – 17 Anime Male with Green Hair
- Day – 18 Anime Male with Pink Hair
- Day – 19 Anime Male with White Hair
- Day – 20 Anime Male with Grey/Silver Hair
- Day – 21 Anime Male with Orange Hair
- Day – 22 Favorite Anime Swordsman
- Day – 23 Favorite Gun-Wielding Anime Male
- Day – 24 Favorite BL Pairing (canon or not)
- Day – 25 Ultimate Anime Crush
I’m gonna follow their pace and do two boys a week too. It’s gonna be mighty interesting to see what boys they choose.
What else is going on? Oh yeah, #myname. I got both #tbw and #tbr to do. As of now I am two down on both lists (although, I haven’t written about the manga yet.) and working on my third anime right now. It will take all spring and probably summer to to make it trough those two lists but that’s how it is. I’m fine with that. I am most pleased with the fact that I get to read and watch some stuff I likely wouldn’t get my mind to read/watch otherwise. I should do that more often, pick things randomly.
Finally; I have my Seven Tops too. Not sure how much I will do those. It is hard to come up with lists. To even think that this blog was once made for that purpose is a bit ironic, don’t you think.
Well, I might come up with other stuff as well, you never know. I have a brain who works overtime sometimes. And other times it only sleeps all day long, demanding chocolates and ice cream. Such a bothersome organ. Well, until later then, have an ice cream.
Okey, I googled ice cream, anime and gif. Just saying…