It’s (not) been such a long week after all, but here we are finally at the end. Tonight it’s the Oscars, which marks the end of my week of awards. Another Liebster have come my way from dear Zainou over at This title is (not) acceptable. What can I say? Thank you obviously *duh!* I am very happy that you have nominated me, because you are so awesome. Let me tell you people; Zainou’s blog is awesome. That’s really all you have to know before you go check it out. Also, they write about both manga and anime which is pretty neat.
Well, the award then:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family
- Ask them 11 questions!
If you could change/ make one law what would it be?
Wow, that’s hard. Everything is so hard nowadays. One law? Well, it might be the law that forbids someone to enrich uranium used at nuclear plants. The law exists because they (the government) are afraid the uranium could be used in nuclear weapons but if we could enrich uranium we would be able to keep on using the uranium after it had filled it’s purpose as an energy source all the way until it was burned out and not be dangerous any longer. As it is now it is still dangerous when used at a nuclear plant and has to be encased and finally stored deep into the ground. That wouldn’t be necessary if the law was changed so we could enrich the uranium for continued use as an energy source since the radioactivity would get weaker with every usage. So yeah, there’s that. Such a boring answer, sorry about that.
If you could eat one thing forever and never get sick of it, what would it be?
One thing only? Again, so hard. Probably ice cream. I love ice cream and they come in so many flavours. If I can only chose one flavor I’d go for vanilla with crushed chocolate. Lactose free preferably since lactose is a monster to my stomach.
If you could live a life of immortality would you?
Dear lord, no. Some days I wish life was over already now so no way I would manage a life as an immortal. (at first I read a life of immorality and though “hell yeah, I could” but then I realised that there is no one who is as naughty and slutty as I so I reread it and saw that extra t and sighed a little bit out of disappointment. But hey, that’s not your fault, it’s all on me.
If you had 1 billion dollars (or whatever your currency is) what would you do?
Buy some manga, take my family to some nice place for a vacation (most likely the mountains in the summer to watch the midnight sun). Other than that I don’t know, I can’t really think about how it would feel to have that much money. I would most likely give some of it away to people in need.
If you could bring one character from a fictional work into real life who would it be?
Loki in Marvel’s Thor. That trickster needs to wreak some havoc in the American politics. Also, he can come and sleep in my bed now and then.
If you could have dinner, or a coffee, or whatever with any real person (a director, and author, an actor etc.) who would it be?
Tom Hiddleston. He is by far the most intelligent and handsome actor I know. He is interested in Shakespeare, has played some interesting roles and read poems on stage. I think we could have some seriously interesting conversations over a cup of tea.
If you had infinite resources to fund someone to make a piece of media for you (movie, anime, tv series, video game etc.) what would that project be?
As much as I am afraid of it being done, as much do I want it to happen; Sandman by Neil Gaiman. I want it to happen. I want to see Delirium talk to her goldfish on screen. Or maybe it would be awesome as a play instead? Or Sandman as an opera?
What’s the best thing you’ve ever written?
The best thing? Damn, I cannot be the judge of that. What I think is best someone else might think is trash. But if I have to say something it might be a story about the richest girl in the world. Well, she was rich and powerful. She had a husband who came from less fortunate conditions. There was a boy, a runaway, who became an intern at their production company. Stuff happened. It was a lot of drama, sex (violent, rough, non-con, you name it, they got it, drugs, rape…), money, love. I don’t know, people loved it, I enjoyed writing it. It was dark and one might wonder how my mind really works, what scary shit I really have been through when you read it.
If you could have one skill you don’t currently have, what would it be?
Oh, there’s so much I would like to be good at. I think running. I hate to run but I would love to be able to do it like the pros. Or really, like anyone who can do it without die after three meters. I have tried to train but it doesn’t really matter how much I try I am dead after a minute anyway. So yeah, I want to run like the wind on a summer nights meadow.
What’s something you could watch endlessly and never get bored of?
Beelzebub!!! Baby Beel and daddy Oga are my forever darlings.
Who’s your favourite director (anime or film)?
Favorite? As in one? One can’t have more than one? I have at least three… I have already mentioned Tarantino earlier this week. I might have mentioned Joss Whedon too? The third man would be Alfred Hitchcock. That chubby man is/was wonderfully amazing. Man, his movies are scary in that non scary way. They are chilling to the bones. I love black and white, old school movies (even though my favorite Hitchcock actually is Rope and that one is in color). You don’t need jump scare effects, CGI or special effects. All you need is good camera angles and one hell of a good cast of actors.
Yes, I will nominate some people today, as a celebration on this last day. You don’t have to do this of course. I know you have a lot to do, this is just my way of telling you all just how amazing you are.
I’ve got some questions as well, as the rules state one must have (I highlighted them for you because the sad fact is, I ramble a fuck load and they might get lost in all those words and that would be sad. But I urge you to read it all because, well, nah, you can do as you wish really, it is mostly ramble anyway. Good luck!):
1. Tonight’s the Oscars; if you could nominate one movie for best movie, what movie would you nominate and why? It doesn’t matter from what decade or in what genre or even if it is the crappiest movie ever, as long as you have a good argument as to why it should win best movie. Me, I would nominate Utsu Musume Sayuri because we all know what a master piece that short animation is. 😎
2. You might, or might not, know about my infinit love for Okiayu Ryoutarou and his beautiful singing voice. I get all fuzzy inside everytime I hear him sing. It is actually a problem at the moment since I listen to him on repeat. I am like a jelly fish, wobbling around at home. So, my question is; do you have an artist that makes your little body wobble around?
3. Give me a suggestion of a manga one should read. And if you don’t read manga, say an anime that is adapted from a manga one should watch. It has to be something you think is amazing. The manga should be available in print, licensed in English. (damn, that stupid animal has demands. Yes, but that’s because they want to buy new and exciting manga. So, please, don’t say Naruto or something else with 5 gazillion volumes.) If you can’t answer this question because you don’t read manga and watch anime; just suggest me a comic or a book, I can do with that too. 👍🏻
4. Fuck, how am I gonna make it to 11?
5. Fuck do I know?
6. You should know. Anyway, six is an interesting number. In Swedish six spells the same as sex. That is something kids find entertaining. Sometimes adults too. *sniggers* What? Me? So, that has nothing to do with anything. Singing, that’s fun. Have you ever been singing karaoke? What did you sing? If you haven’t, would you like to? I once went. I ended up in a corner with my cider while my friends made fools of themselves singing What Does The Fox Say infront of a bunch of hot Norwegian guys. None of the people in my group were Norwegian. That was embarrassing times a thousand.
7. I have always wondered what people think about acapella. (how the fuck do you spell it? No matter if I spell it acappella, acapella or accapella or accappella my computer says it’s wrong. Wtf, stupid computer. I refuse to look it up. *hmpf*) So, where was I? Oh yeah, acappella; How do you feel about it? As I understand it you need woolen hats and leather straps and a black dude singing really low tones. Is that true? What do you think about it? For referens:
8. I really should get serious now. I am totally rambling about totally stupid things. Okey, a serious thing then: What’s your favorite pizza? See, I can be serious for once. I wonder if Haru’s favorite is mackerel? And do people really eat whitebait? Why? Oh sorry, the questions is not about whitebait, it is about your pizza. What is you favorite pizza? I don’t have any, I think they are too greasy, but if I eat I mostly eat with ham and pineapple. 😱 I know, outrageous!
9. Let’s continue on the pizza track for a while; what is the strangest pizza you have ever heard of/eaten? I once heard about a pizza with spagetti and meat sauce on. That was pretty strange. And at a place not too far from me they make a pizza where they bake a whole hamburger, bread and salad and dressing and all, inside the pizza. That is kind of nuts. I don’t think I would order it but sure, If you want both and can’t decide it would be perfect. So, what’s the strangest one you have heard of?
10. I am soon on 11, thank the lord in the little bottle. Now I am thankful I made the wise decision to not nominate anyone but Shaddow for this week. It is incredibly fun to do awards but it is also tiring. Okey, question….
11. …I took a little pause, so there was no number 10. Sorry about that. I had pizza. It was very delicious; ham and pineapple as expected. And the movie; The Amazing Spiderman. The dude who did the subtitles sucked though. Royally. Ah well, can’t have it all I guess. (yeah, we watched with subs cause, kids in da house). Last question then: who is your favorite super hero and why? Yeah, I know this is such a boring question but seriously, I have been through 11 stages of questions now. Mama is tired. One thing though; what would said super hero sing at your night out at the karaoke bar and what would their choice of drink be?
This is it. It’s over now. That was the last one for this week. Well, technically the week has come to an end so it is inevitably no matter how you look at it. I just want to thank all you wonderful people who has nominated me for these awards. I don’t think you know how much it means to get an award. To be noticed by people like this. It is very touching. So, thank you all!