Yup, that’s it. A mystery coming your way. Cactus Matt at Anime Q and A thought so and I agree, it sure is a mystery. Okey, I am just blabbering now. Thank you dear, I am flattered that you have awarded me this award. Y’all should check Matt out because his posts are the most hilarious ones I have read. I rarely read reviews because they are boring… nah not at all, I just don’t want to be spoiled. But, Matt’s reviews are neither boring nor spoiling anything. They are the best ever. They are something you have to experience to understand the greatness in. Just, scram and read will you. And follow. Follow, follow, follow if you aren’t already.
I’m not sure I have ever said anything about what the mystery blog award is really about. Well, the description is as follows.
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Reading this one really realize what a great honor it is to get this award. Wow! So yeah, thank you once again!
Now for those damn rules.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The creator of this awesome award is Okoto Engima.
Three things yeah?
1. I hate to buy clothes. It is the worst thing ever. I never find stuff I like or that fits (try having hips and big boobs and be tall and not be on the skinny side of life. It sucks balls) and if I do find anything I have to try them on in the tiniest dressing rooms ever. There are never enough space to even turn around in these stupid things. Not even the skinniest people can fit in there, let alone a chubby, tall animal like me. And it is also ridiculously hot in there and the light makes ones skin look like a vampire with severe iron deficiency. Yeah, no, I still wear some of my clothes I bought in the 90s.
2. I’m pale as milk. It doesn’t matter how much I try to sunbathe, I only get pink like a little piggy and then I turn back into that fashionable white color again.
3. I have never in my life used make up. I had a couple of friends who did try to convice me in university and did the make up for me. It was just a hustle to get it off when I woke up the day after and since then I have never even glanced at a lip stick or mascara again. So yeah, I don’t really feel like this pale face needs any color. I’m pretty the way I am.
And now for the questions:
1. Do you think you could survive on a remote tropical island with no one else around? What about for 7 whole days?
Oh god, no! I would perish after an hour. I hate heat and moist and would probably collapse somewhere on the beach the minute I land on the island.
2. Do you enjoy seeing live music and concerts? If so who was your favourite artist that you saw live?
Sometimes. It depends on the occasion and the artist I think. I generally don’t like crowds but I have been enjoying some concerts even though I have been stuffed in between people. My favorite concert hands down is Yelawolf a few years ago. It was on a small stage at a festival. Second row. I turned into a silly teenager screaming like crazy together with all the boys. He walked by and spit beer on us and I was in seventh heaven. I know, it sounds silly but it was so amazing. Best concert ever.
3. You can have a body pillow (dakimakura) of any anime character? Who is it of?
Ugh, that’s not fair. How am I supposed to chose just one? Well, if I have to chose only one I am gonna go with mr lazy turning into fire Kurokiba Ryou in Shokugeki no Soma. He is hot and I could very well snuggle with him all night long.
4. Name an inanimate object, suddenly you’ve got the magical ability to create one of these items per day, what is it?
Matches. That way I can make a fire everyday.
5. Now you’re trapped on a remote tropical island, with your favourite musician you saw live, the actual anime character brought to life that you wanted as a body pillow and that power of yours from question 4. What do you do for the next 7 days?
I listen to some really good music while Ryou makes me some delicious food (even the ugliest komodo dragon is tasty after Ryou has put his hands on it) for us three over the open fire down on the beach. What happens after that is not for children to know. That’s grown up stuff but let’s just say, it is very pleasurable for all involved.
Well, well, well, another day has come to an end. Two more to go…
As for questions for Shaddow (and everyone else who wants to obviously. I’d love to hear your answers as well. Consider your all nominated for every award I ever put out here. Please writer your answers in the comments or why not just make a post in your blog and tell them I nominated you because you are all precious to me. 😘 )
- Do you believe in UFOs?
- Why/why not?
- Even if you don’t believe in UFOs let’s pretend that you do for a short second or two; what would the ultimate UFO look like? What kind of weapon, if any, would it have?
- That ultimate UFO, how would it be manned? Would some extraterrestrial species man it or some AI or what? And who would have built it?
- What would these beings look like? How would they act? Would they talk?
Idk, I have no idea why I want to know about UFOs. They fascinates me. We can’t be alone, right? It’s impossible that there aren’t anyone else out there in this never ending universe. Anyway, I said it was over for today so I’m just gonna stop before I get to philosophical on you (or me?)