My dear darling friend Shaddowcat99 at Exploring The World of Anime and Manga nominated me to this fine award. Thank you dear. If you have no idea who this wonderful person is I suggest you check out the blog immediately. The tagline of the blog is:
Walking through a doorway into another cultures entertainment
Well, that is exactly what it is about. So yeah, chop chop, get your behinds over there and while you are at it, push that follow button.
As for this award then, what’s that all about you may ask? It’s about me being unique. *cough cough* Oh, sorry about us all being unique obviously. Because that’s what we are, right. Unique and amazing people.
As per usual, the rules:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nomination you
- Answer the questions
In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award!
- Ask them three questions
I got some questions from Shaddow and here are my answers:
1. If you were a fruit, what would you be?
I would definitely be a pepper. Imagine all the damage I could cause if I was one of those super strong little peppers. People would think I was cute and harmless and then when they would eat me I would just go BAM and burn their mouths to death. And in their panic, when were rubbing their teary eyes (because everyone knows that people starts to cry when their mouths are dying) I would kill their eyes too. I am evil that way.
2. If you were a vegetable what would you be?
Carrot, hands down. I love carrots, especially in a meat stew that has been boiling all day. Imagine laying around in a nice pot for a whole day with some nice beef to look at. I like a nice chunk of meat on a Sunday.
3. If you combined a fruit and vegetable of your choice, what would you call it?
Peprot. I mean, why not combine my two sweethearts (and then throw them in a pot filled with hot meat and a bottle of wine).
Yeah, I got to do it: It all goes around in the end and you know it. 😉 I am talking to you Shaddow. I’ve got three questions for you…
- If the moon was a cheese, and it is quite possible it actually is, what kind of cheese would it be and why? And how would you use that cheese in your cooking? No easy way out and use it on your sandwich, that’s just lazy.
- If you could have a lizard named Bo, what would you teach it? Only your imagination is the limit because Bo is a magical lizard. Also, what color is it? Does it sparkle?
- Give me a suggestion of a crappy book and tell my why it is the crappiest book in the whole world. (okey, exaggeration but still, why is it so crappy?)
That would be all for now. I’ll be back tomorrow.