Yes, it truly is. My road towards the Oscars continues today. It is only day two, I am aware of that and it is many more days to go but still. Todays award is a complete mystery to me. Chizurue of Chizurue (yes, that is the name of the blog) has given me this mysterious award and I will do everything to shed some light on who I might be so that I don’t seem so mysterious to them anymore. Thank you Chizurue for this award!
There are rules. There always are. One has to live with them I guess.
- Put the award/logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award. Is it okoto enigma?
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people. Ask your nominees 5 questions with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to one of your best posts. I am not good with these kind of things, to decide what I have done best and such. You be the judge of that.
Okey, 3 things about myself then… I could go the easy way and point to the post below but nah, not gonna do that. Let’s see, what to share today. (as if yesterday wasn’t hard enough)
1. I am in love Okiayu Ryotaro. For realz in love with him. Well, his singing voice (and maybe at least his Prince of Tennis Tezuka voice) Also, the fact that he does Asahina in Junjo Romantica adds like a million attraction to his voice. Just saying.
2. I wish from the bottom of my heart that someone wants to make Neil Gaiman’s Sandman into a tv-series. A part of me is scared to death someone will actually take it upon them to do it though, because really, who will play Morpheus? There is no one I can think of that is not dead already, like Brandon Lee or a young version of Alan Rickman. So yeah, please do it but really, don’t.
3. Once upon a time I used to work at a big phone company’s customer service. I worked on the phone all day with the most ungrateful customers in the world. Sort of. It was a shitty company who couldn’t really live up to their promises to their customers so I get why they were mad. Well, that job has helped me a lot in the fight against whatever company I have had to deal with. I know just the way to handle a customer so thus, I know how to manipulate the customer service as well. Very handy. I usually get what I want because in the end, better give the one customer what they want than fight and lose several.
Questions, there are. I am just gonna take the ones Chizurue answered since there were no others:
HOW DOES YOUR BACKGROUND INFORM YOUR WRITING?
I really can’t say. I am an impulsive writer, I write about what first pops into my mind and if I see an interesting cat on the street I probably write about that in some form, be it that cat remind me of something I have seen or just the fact that it has a crooked tail. I think that comes from way back when I first made up stories. I have always been like that, making up stories in my head. I have always had a thousand stories going on. I also write about real stuff obviously and of course everything has made me what I am now. Ugh, I am not even sure I am answering the question now.
HOW OFTEN DO YOUR REAL-WORLD RESPONSIBILITIES GET IN THE WAY OF BLOGGING?
Never, more or less. I have too much time on my hand so I can combine the both without any disturbances.
WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR BLOG TO BE?
A place where I can just write whatever I want and a place where people can find a little bit of fun and a little bit of seriousness (that last part I might have to work on though because I am not that much of a serious person I think).
HOW HAS BLOGGING SHAPED WHO YOU ARE TODAY?
Hm? Hard question, I don’t really know. I’d like to say that I am more open maybe but I don’t really believe so. I have always been pretty open about everything, be it my mental health or crooked toes or my political stand point. I don’t bother too much about what others think about me. So yeah, I don’t know.
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE FUTURE?
Oh, nothing really. I just want to stay alive.
So, let’s stop for today…
Oh, Shadow my darling, this is only number 2. 😎