Yes, day number one starts here. Dear, sweet Murasaki Mugen over at Murasaki Mugen’s Blog nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award a while back and I am very grateful and flattered to be receiving this. Thank you! You should check out MM’s blog, there is a lot of goodies; anime reviews and lessons in Japanese to mention some. This last week this amazing person has made top 20 lists of various kinds like favorite anime, favorite arch and stuff and I am really impressed. Me, I can’t even manage to make a top five list. So yeah, hustle over and check this awesome blog out right this instance.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
Pass this on to as many people as you like Include this set of rules Inform your nominees
I am gonna break the rules this week and not pass on any of the awards (probably, unless your name is
Seven things, how fitting for the start of this week. Now, what to tell you that you don’t know? 🤔
1. I got a Donald Duck plushie on my first birthday from my maternal grandmother. I still sleep with it. (I also sleep with a teddy bear I got from my paternal grandmother and a Snoopy plushie. But the cat is banned from the bedroom at night.)
2. My favorite director of all times is Quentin Tarantino and my favorite movie of his is Reservoir Dog. There is no scene in the history of the modern movie that is better than that of mr Blonde and the tortured cop.
3. I have a MacBook air I love but I secretly wish it would break so I can buy a pc instead only because I want to play boys love visual novels. There are so many more games for pc than mac.
4. I love vegetables but I never eat them because I think it’s too much of a hassle to prepare them. I am more of a macaroni and ketchup kind of person.
5. I don’t eat chicken. People mostly think it is because of some ethical point of view but I just don’t like the taste anymore. I used to and then one day it just tasted like, well, chicken and my mouth went yuck. So yeah, sometimes when I visit my parents I get gravy and rice/potatoes because my mom is stubborn in her mission to make me eat chicken again. Yeah, no chicken for me. But, she likes to prepare vegetables so it’s a status quo of sorts going there.
6. Whenever I watch MMA (mixed martial arts or, for you who are totally not interested, guys (and gals) who beat the crap out of each other for the glory and a fuck load of money) I always imagine the two guys (sorry girls) start to make out in the middle of the octagon during the match and instead of fighting they start to fuck. Yeah, call me rotten or whatever, I am me. But you got to admit, it would be way better with a good fuck than getting the crap beaten out of you. (I guess it would apply to the girls as well if you are into that.)
7. I got blocked thrice on Twitter by one of the more famous journalists in this country. Yeah, I am pretty proud of it actually because he is a narcissistic douche bag and if I can get him to be angry or annoyed with me to the extend that he blocks me then that is a good thing. What baffles me is that he unblocked me twice.
Bonus: I have written a very poetic letter to Tom Hiddleston.
Yup, that’s all for now. I’ll see you tomorrow. Shadow, you know the drill, this is the first of seven. Consider yourself nominated.