I am not sure what I have done to deserve this but, thank you KingDylBagblog. Go check Dylan out, he is awesome. His blog is a mix of manga, anime and his own art. It’s just super great. Also, he’s nice. 😊
- Display Award (there was no pic so I am not sure what to display?)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers.
The questions then:
1. If you could speak another language which would it be?
Japanese, hands down. It would be so awesome to be able to read all that manga that haven’t been licensed to English (I am watching you Beel. Also, why the fuck don’t you want to license your work Miyuki Abe??). Not to mention I didn’t have to rely on fansubs when watching anime.
2. Favourite food?
Can’t I just answer food? No? Well, I don’t know. I love a lot of different food. If I have to answer anything it would have to be some sort of meat stew. Preferably something that have been puttering away on the stove for hours.
3. Favourite book?
Something from the Discworld series by Terry Pratchet (probably Small Gods) or Neil Gaiman’s American Gods (and Anansie Boys) That was more than one but what can I say, I love to read. I can give you more if you want…
4. Favourite movie?
I don’t like the word favorite (and you know that Dylan!!). I think it might be Mr Nobody. Or perhaps something Hitchcock. I have a weakness for Rope. Apocalypse Now. Everything Kubrick. Oh, you said favorit. Sorry, I’m gonna stop now.
5. What skill would you like to master?
Knitting. I would like to knit a hat. It would be neat to be able to knit a hat to anyone who wished they had a hat handmade by me. Oh, and socks. Imagine all the cool socks you could knit. Rainbow socks. I would knit so many rainbow socks I could bathe in them.
6. What pets did you have rowing up?
When I was a a little kid we had a dog. My dad was a police officer who had the dog, a German Shepard, in his work. After he died we only had fishes.
7. What is the most annoying question you get asked?
How are you feeling? I hate that question because 9 times out of 10 the one who asks me that doesn’t really want to know. So I always answer honestly which is pretty funny because you can see just how uncomfortable the person who asked gets. I am evil that way.
8. Would you rather be rich, famous or both?
None. It would be nice to have enough money to get by and maybe be able to buy stuff and go on a trip now and then but I wouldn’t want to be rich because there are so much shit that comes with money. And famous, hell no, there is even more shit with that.
9. What kind of student were you at school?
Average. I didn’t spend too much time on my school work. I had better things to do. If I had I would probably had As. That didn’t happen.
10. Favourite manga or anime?
Ehm… Beelzebub. Go figure. As an anime that is. I still haven’t read the manga. As for manga; well, I read so much manga I don’t think I have a favorite. The latest one I read was “I hear the sunspot” and that is a very good manga.
11. Favourite app?
App?! Jeez, if I tell the world this you are just gonna think I am one strange… wait, I am a freak anyway. Fine, it’s “Building up my virgin boy”. It’s an otome dating game. Okey, now you can judge me. I can take it, it’s okey. *this is when she loses all her followers in one big swoop*
Oh, that was all? I hope you are satisfied with my answers. 😎
Okey, now for my questions. I have shamelessly stolen them from internet. I thought they were funny. You can find them here, along with other funny questions.
- What would be much better if you could just change the color of it?
- When was the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
- What was the weirdest conversation you have overheard?
- What do you dislike but have no good reason for disliking?
- What ice-cream flavor is absolutely disgusting?
- What food would be the best to make a house out of?
- What’s the worst you’ve seen someone screw up on social media?
- What is the ugliest thing you own?
- What view would you most like to have out of your window?
- What’s the worst thing a person can do that isn’t illegal?
- Where’s the weirdest place you’ve found something that you lost?
And the nominees are… (You might already have this award, I might already have nominated you for something else, you might be flooded with awards and don’t have time to deal with it… it’s okay, just see this as a token from me that I love you and your blog.)
Thank you once again Dylan!