Yes, Moyatori at The Moyatorium thinks so. Thank you lovely Moyatori for nominating me for this awesome award. I feel honored.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
2) Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
3) Share 7 things about yourself
4) Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
5) Include this set of rules
6) Inform your nominees
Oh, sharing stuff about myself. I am not a very secretive person, I like to share stuff about myself. So, here goes.
1. When I was 20 I moved away from home. That doesn’t really sound strange right? Well, I did it while my parents were on vacation. They were gone for ten days and by the time they got home I had cleaned my room out and move to the next city and into a friends apartment. When they left we hadn’t even talked about moving in together or had a contract for an apartment. Needless to sat my parents weren’t that happy when they came home. After that I have moved 19 times. I am a restless soul. The longest I have actually lived in one place is 3 years.
2. I like cats. My first cat I got because my then boyfriend cheated on me. Apparently it was some sort of token that he loved me. I dumped the guy and kept the cat. The next cat I got was a comfort from the boyfriend after the dumped boyfriend for a dog we had to give up. I dumped that boy friend and kept the cat. Then came the third cat, a companion to the first cat when the second cat tragically fell ill in a kidney disease and died. She was a scrawny, cross eyed Devon Rex. A star of her own that loved to talk. She and the old cat both died last fall. The old cat 16 years old and the little one only 6 years old from a heart disease. Now we have a psycho cat. His name is Noiz (yes, that Noiz. The hot one in DRAMAtical Murder.) I regret naming him that. He is a really evil cat, attacking me constantly, biting me and scratching me. I just should have called him something like, idk, something more evil. Like Lukas maybe. Long post about cats. Sorry, I like cats.
3. I am happy that they use the metric system in Japan. I suck at inches and farenheit and pound and stuff. Since I want to know just how tall people are compared to me I have to pause and calculate it. I know, it’s stupid but I am stupid that way. (it goes for the other measurements as well.)
4. My first car was a Renault 19. A complete death trap. I loved it to bits but the only reason I bought it was because a boy I was in love with also had a R19 (although his was a sports version and mine was a regular on). I still miss the car. Him, not so much. He was a pretentious asshole.
5. I am an environmental engineer. I don’t work as it though. But I have a paper telling me that I have studied for four years to become one. I have studied two years mathematics in the university (half a year as part of the engineer program). I have no idea why though, I am not even good at mathematics. I thought I wanted to be a teacher when I finished high school so I started to study to that for a year and a half. That wasn’t really my dream after all. Life lesson kids; think before deciding. Don’t just jump into something before really feeling what you want to do. And, don’t listen to others, decide for yourself.
6. I listen to a lot of music. Like all the time, everywhere. I can’t take a shower without listening to music. I don’t have a favorite genre, I listen to all sorts of music. If I like it I listen to it. Just this second I listen to Gorillaz, before, when I did laundry I listened to Okiayu Ryoutarou. I do have some particular favorites: Nine Inch Nails (because Trent Reznor is absolutely amazing), My Chemical Romance, Bastille, Kishi Bashi, Someya Shun (that piano. Also, he does a brief guest roll in Marginal Prince as himself. Me like.) Okyau Ryoutarou, Linkin Park (all of their records, not just their early work.), Thirty Seconds To Mars. Well, I can keep going but I won’t. I very rarely listen to female singers. Not sure why, but I prefer male voices.
I actually made an AMV (the only one that f*cking page didn’t steal because it is unlisted) with one of my favorite NIN songs and EVIL OR LIVE (yes, I know everyone hates that anime, but I think the video turned out quite alright.)
7. I love books. I read a lot. Lately mostly manga, I should admit that, but also regular books. My favorite authors are Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. The Discworld Books are my favorite series of books. I can reread them over and over and never get tired. I was afraid that the TV adaptation of American Gods would be a disaster but it turned out so very amazingly awesome. Oh boy, Shadow is just as hot as he is in my mind when I read the book. Not to mention Wednesday. And Peter Stormare as Czernobog, it’s just a match made in heaven. Anyway, this wasn’t supposed to be a review. What I wanted to say was, I love books. American Gods might be my favorite Neil Gaiman. That or Anansie Boys.
Well, guys, that’s it. Completely useless information about me. Nominees then:
Some of you might have already gotten it and it’s okay if you don’t want to do it again, I won’t get sad or angry. You are all lovely people and I think your blogs are amazing. It’s always so fun to read your posts and I appreciate your comments (I know, I am bad at commenting but I promise I will get better.).